Greater Falls Connections (formally Greater Falls Prevention Coalition) is a diverse group of community members. We are parents, youth, educators, social service providers, business owners, health care providers, civil servants, artists, and neighbors.
What do we do you ask?
- Strengthen community by connecting people and organizations
- Create awareness and provide information in order to prevent substance abuse
- Offer workshops and classes for parents, youth, educators, and service providers
- Lead community conversations
- Encourage collaboration, creativity and fun!
We hold monthly coalition gatherings one Friday per month at Parks Place from 12-1:30pm. Light food is always provided. We have guest speakers, discussions and presentations on community initiatives and prevention efforts. All are welcomed. For upcoming coalition gathering details, go to Events.